You’re invited to the Mac OS 10.6 Release, also known as the Snow Leopard Party!
Where: Irvine Spectrum Apple Store (Kitty Corner from Frederick’s of Hollywood… SRSLY) & 13 Pacifico, Katmandu
When: Friday August 28th, 2009 at 9:30 am
What: Celebrating the release of Mac OS Snow Leopard, and celebrating for the sake of celebrating!
• Breakfast outside the Apple Store
• Cat costumes. I’m serious. Dress up. Or else we WILL draw cat whiskers on you with sharpie.
• Buying Snow Leopard
• Chasing mice in the Apple Store
• Photobooth photos in the Apple Store
• Cat Piano app jam sesh
• Catwalk shots outside the store; I’m too sexy for my software.
• Trader Joe’s cat cookies. Those things are so good, they deserve an activity bullet point of their own.
• Returning to my den to watch “Bringing Up Baby.” (The movie is black and white so the leopard could totally be a snow leopard!)
• Afternoon catnap and/or catnip
• Minimal use of lolspeak
• Cool Cat-themed music (Lovecats, Faster Kill Pussycat, Stray Cat Strut, Black Panther, Pink Panther Theme, other colors of panthers…)
• Catatonics (Think gin & tonic with a twist)
Taking suggestions for other activities or breakfast/lunch/snacks. Tips on how not to make this party a hurricane Katrina-style catastrophe? Comment!
I’m already planning the release party for 10.7: